CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Wonder

What do you do when you have a weekend ?
If i havc a weekend i think in the first day
I want to get up so late in the afternoon
After i weak up i can have a comfortable shower
Then I want to have a big lunch
After I hvae lunch I can have a short sleep
Then I want to begin to study with surplus time
The seond day I think is same like the day before yesterday
Where do you like to spend your weekend ?
In weekend I want to stay at home not go anywhere
because in weekdays i was study hard
so in weekend i want have more rest
Can you describe a typical day in your weekend when you were in China ?
In weekend I was in the school have study in China
all saturday the students have classes
in sunday morning the students have classes too
but in afternoon the students hvae free time
they can dong anythings about themself
If you could take a weekend anywhere in Perlis , where would you go ?
Kuala Lumpur Penang and many famous place
teacher go there with us

1 comments:

one day said...

a lot of spelling errors. please be sure that you check your work before posting it. and make your blog more interesting by placing more pictures.