CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Town

Can you describe your town or village ?
My hometown in XinJiang China
XinJiang is the largest region in China
XinJiang is a very beautiful place
In XinJiang have many famous food
For example roast duck noodles dumpling and so on
I think this food is very delicious
In XinJinag people is frienly and kind
And XinJiang girls is very beautiful
XinJiang have many funny things in ereryplace
You can came in here
What jobs do people in your town do ?
There are many jobs in XinJiang
teacher doctor worker driver
And so on
As same as in Malayisa
What activities usuallu people in your town do during their free time ?
Sunday and Saturday is our free time
Young peolpe have to paly sports or computer games
Like football basketball pin-pang
Some people have to party with their family
What do you like about your town ?
I thike I like my hometown everything
I am sure
How has your town changed over the last twenty years ?
At that time I think my hometown is lag
Not beautiful and not large
In the future
More and more beautiful and thriving
My hometown can changed like BeiJing
Become to the second mini Kuala Lumpur in China
I hope that

1 comments:

one day said...

good, perhaps next time you write in an essay form. and maybe you could you a bigger fond than this one. nice to hear about you hometown.