CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Attitudes to Family

In what ways have families in your country changed in recent years ?
Before I was bron
In my father's family
My grendfather has thrss sons and two daughters
These are seven people in my grendfather family
So these is big family
But after I was bron
In my family these are only three people
My father , my mother and I
these is a small family
I do not have brother and sister
Should husbands and wives have different roles within in the family ?
Different family have different coles
In my family
My father doing something to make money
My mother doing some housework when i and my father were not in home
I have only job it is to study
So I have ten hours to study in our school every day
When I finished my homework and my father finished his works go back home
My mather hvae dinner was ready
My mother and my father and i have dinner get toghter

1 comments:

one day said...

i wonder where is your family pictures? then why aren't there other issues given in the class to write about family. please make sure you follow all the tasks given