CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My daily life

In malaysia
I have many things to do everyday
So i want to tell you my daily life
I usually get up at eight o'clock
After that
I have wash one's face and rinse one's mouth
Then i eat my breakfast with bread and jam
When the school bus get to my house
I get up the bus and go to school
The first lesson in morning
Have three hours to study writing
For example
Write a composition or read a essay
From monday to friday
I have the same class in morning
At twelve o'clock the first class is over
So i have more than two hours to eat lunch and afternoon nap
At two thirth i go back classroomg
The second class have three hours too
In afternoon i can speak something
Or teacher ask me some questions
And i answer he
We talk about everything like my friends my favourite food
And so on
At five thirth the second class is over
So i can go back my house by school bus
after that i have many free time to do myself work
this is my daily life
everyday like this

1 comments:

one day said...

perhaps you could write about the way you fill in the free time at hostel. try to write more and provide more explanation.